Battery switches are significant safety device in boats and recreational vehicles. The capability to shut off a battery in a boat can prevent risky efforts to start the motor in the event of a fuel leakage in the engine compartment.
Here at www.magemarinestore.com offer but the best Mercury Switch Box in a price that you can afford. Take a peak on some of our Mercury Switch Box.
CDI Mercury Replacement Switch Box 114-2803 features:
- Fits 1966-1967 95 HP (model) and 110 HP (model 110) for 6 cylinder Mercury engine.
- CDI switch box and ignition coil are attached to a mounting plate for easy installation.
CDI Mercury Replacement Switch box 114-4796 features:
- Fits 1972-1975 65 HP (model 650) engines.
- CDI’s switch box and ignition coil are attached to a mounting plate for easy installation.
- Select your switch box for 3 cylinder mercury outboard motor.
CDI Mercury Replacement Switch box 114-4953-32 (2 per engine) features:
- Select your switch box for 6 cylinder mercury outboard motor.
- Fits 1997-99 175 and 210 HP Sport Jet engines
- (2 per engine) Long coil wires.
There’s more selection you can see on our website. If you don’t know what exact Mercury Switch Box or any boat parts, we have an online application guide that will be your guide to find the boat parts you are looking. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855.666.4220. You can reach us from Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm Central Time.
Tired of riding on the boat? Or you probably feel bored as you swim back and forth. Wondering what else can you do in the water aside from these typical water activity? Try water sports! This can be more fun that you expect. You can stay fit and at the same time enjoy. Consider the following water sports :
Parasailing where a person is towed behind a vehicle (usually a boat) while attached to a parachute
Sit-down hydrofoiling is riding on the water with a hydrofoil attached to a ski
Yachting sailing on yachts, daysailing, cruising or Yacht racing
Fishing is the recreation and sport of catching fish
You see, this could be more fun than what you expected! Did you know that according to the President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports physical activities such as sports experience positive health benefits, including decreased risks of high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease, diabetes and some types of cancer. Imagine how great this water sports can give you! And for a non-stop fun you need to make your boat be always on the go. Check our different water sports materials by clicking here .
For more information, call us at 855.6664220 or email us at email@example.com. We are open every weekdays from 8am to 5pm central time.
We hope you will enjoy your next holiday by trying any of this water sports activity.
Boat solenoid is a critical mechanism in the ignition and starting sequence of your boat. Before going on any extended trips, it would be a useful practice to check its functioning before departure. But most important of all, starter must be checked to avoid future problem.
www.magemarinestore.com would like to introduce our variety outboard starter that is best not only is it manufactured by the most trusted manufacturer of outboard starter but also offer the best value.
ARCO Outboard Starter 3410
ARCO Outboard Starter 3412
ARCO Outboard Starter
Cant decide yet? Give us a ring at 855.666.4220. We are open from Monday through Friday. Also, you can send us your questions in our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
The significant of a voltage regulator is to keep the voltage in a circuit relatively close to a desired value. Voltage regulators are one of the most common electronic components, since a power supply frequently produces raw current that would otherwise damage one of the components in the circuit. Why we need to be ready to know whether our voltage regulator is working properly or not, simply because it might bruin our plan vacation and worse will cause to extend our vacation because we are stuck-up in the middle of the river because of its failing performance. We don’t want it to happen, right? So here are some of the things that might cause damage to your voltage regulator.
- Checking for High Voltages. High voltages can cause damage to the battery by overcharging the system. Use multimeter and a clamp to attach the multimeter to the battery. While the battery is charging the amp meter will read more than eight amps. Once the amperage drops to eight amps the battery is fully charged and the multimeter can be switched to DC volts. A properly working voltage regulator will output 13.8 to 14.8 volts when measured across the battery poles. If the voltage is greater than 14.8 there is likely a problem with the voltage regulator. Expect the voltage to be near the higher end of the scale for cold engines and the lower end of the scale for hot engines.
- Checking for Low Voltage. If the voltage measured at the battery is less than 13.8 volts, the problem could be the voltage regulator or some other part of the electrical system. Measure the voltage at the voltage regulator and any other accessible points along the electrical system. Look for malfunctioning wiring or components that could cause a loss of power. If none are found, replace the voltage regulator and retest.
- No Electrical Output. If there is no electrical output from the alternator and voltage regulator, either could be the problem. In some cars, the voltage regulator is integrated into the alternator. In those cases, the alternator will need to be replaced.
And where to find the replacement of this voltage regulator. Click this link for a faster access to our website www.magemarinestore.com. Or check below our featured voltage regulators.
ARCO Voltage Regulator VR095
- Late Model S.E.V. MARCHAL
- Replaces VOLVO PENTA 841688-5
- Plastic case
- 12 Volt
ARCO Voltage Regulator VR405
- Voltage Regulator for Crusader, Palmer, Universal, Etc.
- Replaces Chrysler 2847527
- Prestolite Marine
- 12 Volt
ARCO Voltage Regulator VR512
- Voltage Regulator PARIS RHONE. VALEO A13N147M, A13N148M
- Late Model VOLVO PENTA 858840
- 12 Volt
Any inquiries or boat parts, you can call us at 855.666.4220 or email us at email@example.com. We are open from monday through friday from 8am to 5pm central time.
A relay is an electrically operated switch. Relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by a low-power signal or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal. Now since you knew what relay is and what it can do to your boat engine, it is very wise to know when to replace your relay. Below are some of our tips.
Failure of the activating circuit. The relay is effectively “dead” when this circuit fails. Attempting to start the engine will be unsuccessful. Replace the starter relay.
Connection circuit failure. The usual reason for this failure is a burned-out contact triggered by the high current passed through the unit over time. The energizing circuit may still function. A “clicking” sound is the indication of this failure, caused by the contacts attempting to close.
Another possible problem, although quite occasional, is the “welding” of the main contacts into the closed position. This would result in the starter being continuously powered, which could be a dangerous situation.
External failure, such as corrosion of the external contacts. The studs on the outside of the unit may break or become corroded if subjected to moisture. Broken studs necessitate replacement of the unit, while light corrosion may be removed with fine sandpaper. If good electrical contact is re-established, and the unit is not damaged internally, it should function.
And so we need to bear in mind that regular checking and monitoring must be done to avoid hassle. To be able to avoid this future problem it is better to know where to get your next relay. A brand new, top of the line relay that is affordable in price. Here are some of our suggestion.
ARCO Continuous Duty Relay R012
- Marine Continuous Duty Relay, R012
- 12 Volt
- 85 amp
ARCO Relay R036
ARCO Relay R509
- Relay for Mercury, Mariner & Force and Outboards
- 12 Volt
- 30 Amp
And for vast variety of relay click here to see more or visit our website at www.magemarinestore.com or email us your concern at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us from Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm central time at 855.666.4220.
Transom is the exterior forming the stern of a vessel. Transom can take a variety of shapes, usually vertical or curved. Why it is important? It is because outboard motors are usually mounted on the transom and secured using bolts or clamps. Since transom is the significant area where outboard motor is placed, we must choose the best jack plates that we can mount in our transom. Take a peak to our best seller transom jack plates.
CMC Static Setback Jack Plate – there are four variety of static setback plate you can choose from out site. One of these are below, the other you can view by just clicking this link.
9″ Static Setback 90012
- 9 inch set back static transom plate has 1 1/2 inches of adjustment at the marine transom and 1 inch of adjustment on the motor bracket.
- You can use this to give a total set-back of 14.5″ when used with the 65201 which is 5.5″ set-back.
- Made of 6160 T6 extruded aluminum alloy.
- Rated for V-6 and smaller boat engine applications.
CMC Manual Jack Plate – for manual jack plate, we have 5 selection of this. Two among the five selection are currently on sale. Check it below or click this link for a full selection of manual jack plate.
Manual Jack Plate 65012
- 5 1/2 inch of setback from the boat transom.
- Made for V-6 and smaller marine motor applications.
- 5 inches of vertical adjustment.
- Easily adjustable from top or bottom.
CMC Hydraulic Jack Plates – Nine different hydraulic jack plates are available that will surely fits to your taste. Check it by clicking this link.
PL-65 High Speed Hydraulic Jack Plate 5 1/2″ Set back 65302
- Power-lift totally waterproof!
- Marine electric hydraulic system is made of 100% non-ferrous material for corrosion resistance in any water.
- The hydraulic actuator is completely self-contained with its own fluid reservoir (hydraulic tank and hoses inside the boat are not necessary).
Now you have all the options to choose what will you put to your transom. These transom jack plates that we offer are surely the top of the line in the market. For other boat parts that you need, visit our website at www.magemarinestore.com or email us at email@example.com. You can also reach us thru phone at 855.666.4220. We are open from Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm central time.